Fighting Fantasy fest 2017

shintokamikaze
Knight

Re: Fighting Fantasy fest 2017

Postby shintokamikaze » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:32 pm

Dupont wrote:I think I will be able to buy a ticket next weekend. ( I just got 'permission' to spend more money) :mrgreen:

Sweet, I just did not ask for permission :lol:
Dupont
Knight

Postby Dupont » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:38 pm

Haha I love it.

( I've already bought some bits and pieces this week she doesn't know about so i thought I better ask :P )
"Bright the Hawk's flight on the empty sky"
Gareus

Postby Gareus » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:21 pm

Ruffnut wrote:
shintokamikaze wrote:Got my ticket just now :P And it's the first ticket no 001, I love it :lol: :lol:

Gareus also said he go ticket number 1...

Gareus always claims number one... even when he doesnt even have a ticket :x

I live on the other side of the world so cant make it ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH
For Adventures Visit http://www.TheLegendofGareus.com or http://www.facebook.com/thelegendofgareus and give us a like......
Lorian
Knight

Postby Lorian » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:52 pm

Ticket 001:
The lost ticket...
Life is merely a speck of dust on the beach of time...
Slloyd14
Site Admin

Postby Slloyd14 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:20 pm

I'd like to run a game. Who's up for one?

Also, what time would you like it?

Also, which adventure would you like?

My adventures are:

A short Stellar Adventures adventure I played at Fighting Fantasy Fest (with Ruffnut and Lorian!)

Moria: Explore the randomly created dungeon as AFF2 goes roguelike!

Curse of Meraki: A curse has descended on the village of Meraki. A local woman has been accused of witchcraft and will be executed if the heroes cannot prove her innocence.

Holy order: A priestess is kidnapped by a mysterious stranger in a flying ship. Can the heroes save her? (I ran this last year at Dragonmeet and it is in Fighting Fantazine 16)

Mystic Well: Dungeon crawl based on the the most famous Atari ST cover disk shareware RPG ever.

Dungeon of the Orc Warlord: Randomly generated orc based dungeon

Shadow over Anvil: An annual harvest festival has been cursed by black magic. Can the heroes find the perpetrator (I ran this at Fighting Fantasy Fest 2014)

I have others, but they are longer and we would probably end up playing them all day.

There is a small possibility I could write a brand new adventure for the fest itself.
http://virtualfantasies.blogspot.com/

A blog about writing gamebooks. My musings on how to write a gamebook and what makes a good gamebook.
Lorian
Knight

Postby Lorian » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:22 pm

I'm at FFf2 and I'm all up for the moria adventure! It will be fun to thief around in that!
Ruffnut
Hero

Postby Ruffnut » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:23 pm

Slloyd14 wrote:I'd like to run a game. Who's up for one?

My adventures are:

A short Stellar Adventures adventure I played at Fighting Fantasy Fest (with Ruffnut and Lorian!)

Curse of Meraki: A curse has descended on the village of Meraki. A local woman has been accused of witchcraft and will be executed if the heroes cannot prove her innocence.

Holy order: A priestess is kidnapped by a mysterious stranger in a flying ship. Can the heroes save her? (I ran this last year at Dragonmeet and it is in Fighting Fantazine 16)

Mystic Well: Dungeon crawl based on the the most famous Atari ST cover disk shareware RPG ever.

Shadow over Anvil: An annual harvest festival has been cursed by black magic. Can the heroes find the perpetrator (I ran this at Fighting Fantasy Fest 2014)

I have others, but they are longer and we would probably end up playing them all day.

There is a small possibility I could write a brand new adventure for the fest itself.

Im at FFF2 and I think Moria because even if you know the adventure then with moria you can still be surprised because of it's random generation.
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.
Slloyd14
Site Admin

Postby Slloyd14 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:33 pm

Ruffnut wrote:

My adventures are:

Im at FFF2 and I think Moria because even if you know the adventure then with moria you can still be surprised because of it's random generation.

Good idea. I can generate some rooms in advance to save time.

A blog about writing gamebooks. My musings on how to write a gamebook and what makes a good gamebook.
Slloyd14
Site Admin

Postby Slloyd14 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:36 pm

Slloyd14 wrote:
Ruffnut wrote:

My adventures are:

Good idea. I can generate some rooms in advance to save time.

I can also change a few things to fit the updated new rules.

Ruffnut
Hero

Postby Ruffnut » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:43 pm

Cool
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.
Nuvole!
Hero

Postby Nuvole! » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:31 pm

This year I'll be an ocean too far to be there, but if I was there I'd like to play the announced follow up of The Holy Order 8)
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
bottg
Site Admin

Postby bottg » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:45 am

I am also down to give a half hour talk on what we have released so far and what is in the pipeline!
Dupont
Knight

Postby Dupont » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:52 am

My adventures are:

This sounds brilliant, I have just got the all clear from she who must be obeyed so I am about to buy my ticket. I would love to play some/all of these, if theres still space? In fact it makes me wonder why there isnt and AFF mini con once a year like there is for say the Warhammer guys ( which I am also going to!)

Mystic Well sounds interesting, Moria too, frankly I would happily play any and for as long as possible. It will be a breath of fresh air to play round a table again, its been a long long time.
"Bright the Hawk's flight on the empty sky"
Nuvole!
Hero

Postby Nuvole! » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:42 am

Did you think about running The Gates of Hellwinter https://hellwinter.blogspot.mx/2016/02/the-gates-of-hellwinter-revised.html?
You are in the credits too... 8)
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
Lorian
Knight

Postby Lorian » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:43 pm

Dupont wrote:

My adventures are:

This sounds brilliant, I have just got the all clear from she who must be obeyed so I am about to buy my ticket. I would love to play some/all of these, if theres still space? In fact it makes me wonder why there isnt and AFF mini con once a year like there is for say the Warhammer guys ( which I am also going to!)

Mystic Well sounds interesting, Moria too, frankly I would happily play any and for as long as possible. It will be a breath of fresh air to play round a table again, its been a long long time.

I Love Warhammer! Where Can I Find Out More About This Warhammer Con?

Return to “Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2”