The Riddling Reaver

Nuvole!
Hero

Re: The Riddling Reaver

Postby Nuvole! » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:43 am

I still have to start the city gazzetter, but it wil come in due time as I have in plan a Kallamehr investigation adventure that will allow free roaming in Kallamehr, so I will catch two birds with a stone.
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
SkinnyOrc
Knight

Postby SkinnyOrc » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:52 pm

I put doing more jungle encounters on hold while I did Eye of the Serpent and haven't decided if I'm doing another conversion or back to this yet. But either way the family probably want to see me a bit too!
Nuvole!
Hero

Postby Nuvole! » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:44 am

After all, if we'd do too much here then we'd kill the new publication! :oops:
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
AlextheEd

Postby AlextheEd » Mon May 08, 2017 11:53 am

SkinnyOrc wrote:Yeah I don't think Fighting Fantazine ever had any reprints from Warlock did it? They wouldn't have the rights to the work. There's a copy on eBay. The international postage on that one is ridiculous but if you're in the UK it might be worth picking up.

No, it wasn't in the Fantazine, but before I started the magazine I did several PDF compilations of the mini adventures from Warlock formatted as if they were published in book form by Puffin. One volume was called "The Dreaming Sands" and had the 6 mini RPG games in it.
Editor of Fighting Fantazine
http://www.fightingfantazine.co.uk
Nuvole!
Hero

Postby Nuvole! » Tue May 23, 2017 3:19 am

AlextheEd wrote:
SkinnyOrc wrote:Yeah I don't think Fighting Fantazine ever had any reprints from Warlock did it? They wouldn't have the rights to the work. There's a copy on eBay. The international postage on that one is ridiculous but if you're in the UK it might be worth picking up.

No, it wasn't in the Fantazine, but before I started the magazine I did several PDF compilations of the mini adventures from Warlock formatted as if they were published in book form by Puffin. One volume was called "The Dreaming Sands" and had the 6 mini RPG games in it.

aaaand... can you share it?

Return to “Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2”