Trapvain Rudux

shintokamikaze
Knight

Trapvain Rudux

Postby shintokamikaze » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:06 pm

My party will be heading into the wilds and Trapvain, I want to play the three scenarios and also some random sandbox trapping/hunting trips into the forest and the icefingers.

I did a little more work on it yesterday, I added copper coins and brought the prices down to reflect this, I also did some price lists for selling pelts and meat and added the Skinning special skill, and a few more pics. There is also an audio ambience folder if you wan't that.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_xjUsly__KAdXBPX2JRbHJFOVE?usp=sharing

I have also started a new scenario called "The Pack" it's about a pack of wolfs coming down from the mountains and terrorizing Trapvain, i'm not sure where that will go or how long it will take to finish, I am thinking about them being controlled by a werewolf who is a Trapvain residen, but i'm not sure yet :roll: let me know what you think :?:
Lorian
Knight

Re: Trapvain Rudux

Postby Lorian » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:45 pm

Cool idea! I'm working on something similar to that wolf thing, but with hyenas!
Life is merely a speck of dust on the beach of time...
Baldrick

Postby Baldrick » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:10 pm

Very cool scenario! You've really brought the setting to life. We need to publish some of these, you could do a really good forum compilation!
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:21 pm

Baldrick wrote:Very cool scenario! You've really brought the setting to life. We need to publish some of these, you could do a really good forum compilation!

They are conversions, I don't want to get in trouble, the scenario i'm working on now for it is my own :lol:

Return to “Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2”