Caves Of Bones

Ruffnut
Hero

Caves Of Bones

Postby Ruffnut » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:54 pm

He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.
Ruffnut
Hero

Re: Caves Of Bones

Postby Ruffnut » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:17 am

Any thoughts? Should I just stick to caves?
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:37 am

Ruffnut wrote:Any thoughts? Should I just stick to caves?

Looks good
Ruffnut
Hero

Postby Ruffnut » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:40 am

shintokamikaze wrote:
Ruffnut wrote:Any thoughts? Should I just stick to caves?

Looks good

Thnx
Nuvole!
Hero

Postby Nuvole! » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:06 am

Why not joining all your "Caves of..." (and maybe Pandemonium Mines as well....) in a single document as a single campaign? You have already quite a few shared threads that could well build a good story with a good climax. Maybe you can add a grand finale just to make a bow...
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
SkinnyOrc
Knight

Postby SkinnyOrc » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:44 am

Nuvole! wrote:Why not joining all your "Caves of..." (and maybe Pandemonium Mines as well....) in a single document as a single campaign?
Good idea, they're quite short stand alone but would make great locations in a sandbox wilderness, some together some spread out. Add some non-dungeon encounters and then have a few wider plots cutting across some of them.
Ruffnut
Hero

Postby Ruffnut » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:54 am

SkinnyOrc wrote:
Nuvole! wrote:Why not joining all your "Caves of..." (and maybe Pandemonium Mines as well....) in a single document as a single campaign?
Good idea, they're quite short stand alone but would make great locations in a sandbox wilderness, some together some spread out. Add some non-dungeon encounters and then have a few wider plots cutting across some of them.

Good idea! The reason I have not finished the Order of the Five series is because I have another project going on which will be done soon. I will soon make the sequel to Pandemonium Mines, because I am still thinking about what I would do for the final adventure In the Order of the Five series. I am thinking that it will take place in the castle of the Lich that cursed them.

Return to “Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2”