Stellar Adventures

Dupont
Adventurer

Re: Stellar Adventures

Postby Dupont » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:23 pm

:lol:

I was always really a PC gamer, if I was at all. The last console I had was a barely used PS2 - I played the Battlestar Galactica game and not much else before getting bored. I did play the Sega Megadrive a lot though, Road Rash was brilliant to waste a lot of time with!

"Bright the Hawk's flight on the empty sky"
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:00 pm

Dupont wrote::lol:

I was always really a PC gamer, if I was at all. The last console I had was a barely used PS2 - I played the Battlestar Galactica game and not much else before getting bored. I did play the Sega Megadrive a lot though, Road Rash was brilliant to waste a lot of time with!

Res evil 1&2, and medal of honor & medal of honor underground were the ones I played all the time
Robb 1
Adventurer

Postby Robb 1 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:18 am

PS 2 for me and Suikoden 1,2,4,&5 or Vandal Hearts and of course Final Fantasy 7,8 etc :lol:
Andy Bartlett

Postby Andy Bartlett » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:01 pm

I still think I'm most likely going to use Stellar Adventures to run a game of Rogue Trader. I bought the 40K RPGs, but they've an oppressive level of detail that puts me off, plus the rules and the setting mitigate against the freewheeling play style that I prefer. So, a Rogue Trader game using SA as the rule set, and only the setting material from the very early books (RT plus the Compendium and Companion... Oh and Realms of Chaos, of course) is something that I am dreaming of...
Baldrick

Postby Baldrick » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:14 pm

Starblazer Adventures megaverse for me. I have the Fate version, and while it's a nice book, I really dislike Fate as a system.
Nuvole!
Hero

Postby Nuvole! » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:03 am

I enjoyed Stuart's adventure in the nex future (solar system exploration), but insofar I run scenarios that are more Stanley Kubrick style...
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.

Return to “Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2”