Werewolf Talents

Lorian
Knight

Werewolf Talents

Postby Lorian » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:51 pm

These werewolf talents seem like there is something missing? I wonder what it is :lol:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/122f ... sp=drivesd

And I wonder what is this transformation test it references?
Life is merely a speck of dust on the beach of time...
shintokamikaze
Knight

Re: Werewolf Talents

Postby shintokamikaze » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:45 pm

Lorian wrote:These werewolf talents seem like there is something missing? I wonder what it is :lol:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/122f ... sp=drivesd

And I wonder what is this transformation test it references?

Nice, did you write them? what about WW hero stats
Lorian
Knight

Postby Lorian » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:33 pm

I came up with all the talents, and WW stats are coming soon...
LordArioch

Postby LordArioch » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:45 pm

"Heh, I'd like to meet his tailor!"
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:03 pm

Lorian wrote:I came up with all the talents, and WW stats are coming soon...

Is this something that heroes catch after been bitten or is from hero creation. It would be cool to come up with a werewolf God and cult to use in adventures, it could be that there are good and evil werewolves, the good ones don't eat humanoid flesh, they only hunt deer and other forest creatures, and have turned against their god that promotes a bloodlust against all life. they could be engaged in a secret holy war or something like that.
Lorian
Knight

Postby Lorian » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:18 pm

They have to be brought like regular talents... More info will come I'm the upcoming Maustrian Gazteer!
Robb 1
Adventurer

Postby Robb 1 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:01 pm

The Lythari are a race of good Werewolves primarily of elven stock but it could be passed on to other races . Also The Norse Berserker was believed to be able to shape change. Berserk is derived from Bear shirt as the berserkers wore totemic animal skins bears wolves etc so this could be another way to introduce non evil werewolves. One of my pcs was raised by wolves so uses claws and wears a full wolf skin but is not as yet a werewolf but fights like a wolf with his pack mates . Ive also been reading the Ravenloft Module Dark of the moon in which the main Darklord protagonist is a Loupe Noir who transforms by donning a full wolfskin to become a wolf but is unable to assume a hybrid form . :idea:
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:40 am

Robb 1 wrote:The Lythari are a race of good Werewolves primarily of elven stock but it could be passed on to other races . Also The Norse Berserker was believed to be able to shape change. Berserk is derived from Bear shirt as the berserkers wore totemic animal skins bears wolves etc so this could be another way to introduce non evil werewolves. One of my pcs was raised by wolves so uses claws and wears a full wolf skin but is not as yet a werewolf but fights like a wolf with his pack mates . Ive also been reading the Ravenloft Module Dark of the moon in which the main Darklord protagonist is a Loupe Noir who transforms by donning a full wolfskin to become a wolf but is unable to assume a hybrid form . :idea:

Nice. looking forward to it, will there be rules for heroes been bitten, I guess they would have no control
Lorian
Knight

Postby Lorian » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:35 pm

Oh, they can have control... If they meet the right conditions.
Gareus

Postby Gareus » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:17 pm

Oh man i just started playing the ff book howl of the werewolf so this was on my mind too. cant wait to read more of what you come up with!
For Adventures Visit http://www.TheLegendofGareus.com or http://www.facebook.com/thelegendofgareus and give us a like......
Lorian
Knight

Postby Lorian » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:24 pm

Ah, I love that FF! I based the 5 new races of the bosses...
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:45 am

Lorian wrote:Ah, I love that FF! I based the 5 new races of the bosses...

Nice, I still don't have that book lol
Robb 1
Adventurer

Postby Robb 1 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:24 am

A few thoughts for berserkers
l skill pt frenzied attack +1 hit and Dmg
2Skill pts as above plus shape change to a Wolfman hybrid +1 small bite or small claw and weapon attack
3skill pts +2 hit and dmg plus above
4 skill pts shape change to a bear +1 lg bite +1 LG claw And weapon attack
5 skill pts +3 hit and dmg
6 skill pts Berserker frenzy as above any double rolled= double dmg and double number of attack

the frenzy lasts till the last enemy is slain then a luck roll is needed to break the frenzy or attack nearest living object friend or foe. Once the frenzy is broken loose1 pt of stamina personal level and rest required
if st drops to zero unconscious for 2d6 hours.
LordArioch

Postby LordArioch » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:35 pm

Robb 1 wrote:A few thoughts for berserkers
2Skill pts as above plus shape change to a Wolfman hybrid +1 small bite or small claw and weapon attack
6 skill pts Berserker frenzy as above any double rolled= double dmg and double number of attack

the frenzy lasts till the last enemy is slain then a luck roll is needed to break the frenzy or attack nearest living object friend or foe. Once the frenzy is broken loose1 pt of stamina personal level and rest required

Such ideas may work well in engineering an AFF2e version of a Celtic-themed game along the lines of Slaine (i.e. Cu Chulainn's riastrad/warp-spasm).

https://cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic765069.jpg
Robb 1
Adventurer

Postby Robb 1 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:31 am

LordArioch wrote:
Robb 1 wrote:A few thoughts for berserkers

Such ideas may work well in engineering an AFF2e version of a Celtic-themed game along the lines of Slaine (i.e. Cu Chulainn's riastrad/warp-spasm).

https://cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic765069.jpg

Had that in mind too for Norse vs Celt in my campaign eventually .I have the d&D Celts book which has Warp spasm in it . Norse Berserker vs Celtic warp spasm could be very messy :lol:

Return to “Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2”