Epic News

LordArioch

Re: Epic News

Postby LordArioch » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:08 am

Yes, if true, it is good news.
My current collection of Green Spines ends with #45. The higher-numbered ones have proven beastly difficult to find. If only they would be available in North America, too. :)
Lorian
Knight

Postby Lorian » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:13 am

I just saw the news!
Life is merely a speck of dust on the beach of time...
Gareus

Postby Gareus » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:34 am

Yeah its awesome. I have all the books bar four (expensive ones in the 50s) so i am hoping for a rerelease of those but i doubt it will happen. Really excited for more adventures in titan though!!! The Port of Peril awaits!!!!
For Adventures Visit http://www.TheLegendofGareus.com or http://www.facebook.com/thelegendofgareus and give us a like......
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:09 am

Gareus wrote:Yeah its awesome. I have all the books bar four (expensive ones in the 50s) so i am hoping for a rerelease of those but i doubt it will happen. Really excited for more adventures in titan though!!! The Port of Peril awaits!!!!

Yeh I guess they will bring out 1-20 and nothing else :twisted:
SkinnyOrc
Knight

Postby SkinnyOrc » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:54 pm

It'd be nice to think they'll be a republish of the original gamebooks but seems likely we'll get more of what's happened before, cherry picking some with new numbers and changes for the sake of changes. But I honestly hope I'm wrong. Either way it's good a new generation will te able to read them.
Robb 1
Knight

Postby Robb 1 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:50 pm

Looking forward to Port of Peril wonder if it's set in Port Blacksand? Can't wait

Took me some time but did manage to get a complete set of Green spines right up to Blood of the zombies my earlier books are the original 1st editions including Warlock wrap round, red citadel blue deathtrapthey are still out there. I think the Revenge of the Vampire is the most expensive Once saw it priced at £999 pounds on Amazon :cry: closely followed by Magehunter.
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Robb 1 wrote:Looking forward to Port of Peril wonder if it's set in Port Blacksand? Can't wait

Took me some time but did manage to get a complete set of Green spines right up to Blood of the zombies my earlier books are the original 1st editions including Warlock wrap round, red citadel blue deathtrapthey are still out there. I think the Revenge of the Vampire is the most expensive Once saw it priced at £999 pounds on Amazon :cry: closely followed by Magehunter.

Yeh, they need to reprint the 50s, but i'm sure they will be the last ones to print if at all

Return to “Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2”