Stellar Adventures @ Airecon 2020

gbwilkes

Stellar Adventures @ Airecon 2020

Post by gbwilkes » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:37 am

Hi All

Well I managed to get my first game of SA at Airecon 2020 this year and had a total blast, Simon the GM to be fair was only handed the adventure
on Saturday by Graham but still, it was immense fun, I hope the other players were not to overwhelmed by the very outspoken teleporting bounty hunter
who took charge for the first 20 mins.

The game was fun and very easy to pick up, looking forward to playing some more as well as AFF. I have been looking to see if there are any GM screens
and asked Graham about this and there is none at this time, I did ask about creating my own and was wondering what tables should be on the back, any
thoughts anyone?
" Do not mess in the affairs of Dragon's for you are crunchy and go well on toast "

Chompy

Re: Stellar Adventures @ Airecon 2020

Post by Chompy » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:25 pm

I've found the cheat sheet and quick reference tables in these threads to be pretty useful though they may be out of date. Might be good inspiration for the sorts of things that would be useful on the back of a screen, though?

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2399&p=10943&hilit ... eet#p10943

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=707&p=4610&hilit=reference#p4610

For AFF, definite vote from me on weapon/armour tables and price lists. Things that you use a lot or are hard to memorise like those lists, but aren't so common or straightforward that you remember them anyway.
Maybe simply have an index of page numbers for where in each rulebook you can look up particular situations! Be it rules for climbing, sorcery spells, sneaking, prices, monster stats...

bottg
Site Admin

Re: Stellar Adventures @ Airecon 2020

Post by bottg » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:33 pm

I have added these to my To Do list...