First issue submissions

For discussion of the AFF Fanzine
Gareus

Re: First issue submissions

Post by Gareus » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:11 am

That shorturl to the shared drive doesnt seem to be working on my end Bifford. If you need new copies of my comic and agony aunt section let me know. Cheers

Bifford
Site Admin

Post by Bifford » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:57 am

Gareus wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:11 am
That shorturl to the shared drive doesnt seem to be working on my end Bifford. If you need new copies of my comic and agony aunt section let me know. Cheers
It would appear it won't work if you click it as a link. If you copy and paste it into your browser it will.

Currently I am working on the hardest part - setting up the magazine in the first instance. I havn't got to throwing in content yet because I need the nuts and bolts of the frame set out right. Which is really tricky when I've never done anything like it before.

My recommendation to everyone is keep throwing stuff at me (preferably into that shared drive). The more I have to work with the more I can play around and the more issues we have potentially got items for off the bat.

Thanks!
Warlock Returns AFF Discord channel: https://discord.gg/hpCRJkw

egdcltd

Post by egdcltd » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:28 pm

I have more rumours and books, all Arion-themed, done. I don't know whether you want to have more than 10 rumours and 20 books in the edition. If you do, I have 60 of each.

Gareus

Post by Gareus » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:45 am

Bifford wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:57 am
Gareus wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:11 am
It would appear it won't work if you click it as a link. If you copy and paste it into your browser it will.
Yep, that was just me being dense. I've added my pieces in now.
Let us never talk again of the 'link clicking incident'.
Nothing to see here.

Nuvole!
Archmage

Post by Nuvole! » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:57 am

I am writing an adventure (Welcome to Arion!) where the characters come from Allansia and/or the Old World and disembark on Arion, that on that same night the city is hit by a curse that turns everybody into Blackhearts, so the characters will enjoy a mostly sandbox investigation in the city. The adventure will require the use of Travels in Arion for reference and maps.
I think I'm about three quarters of the work.
Can this be interesting as a submission?
I'm the real Nowhere man, sitting in my Nowhere land, making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.

egdcltd

Post by egdcltd » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:04 pm

I've done two Arion-themed articles and I'm working on a third. So, I think an Arion adventure would tie in nicely.

Nuvole!
Archmage

Post by Nuvole! » Tue May 12, 2020 10:50 am

It is now uploaded in the text thread.
I'm the real Nowhere man, sitting in my Nowhere land, making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.