QUERPS Greenskins

Everything else!

Moderator: bottg

bottg
Site Admin

QUERPS Greenskins

Post by bottg » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:00 pm

We would like to announce the release of QUERP Greenskins, published by Greywood Publishing.

Written by Graham Bottley (thats me!), this add-on book to the QUERP line adds in Goblins and other humanoid races as player characters. New professions, spells and monsters are here, as is a complete game world, with maps and history.
There is info on life as a Greenskin and running Greenskin games.

This fantastic book (of course, i would say that!) is available here for only $5:

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php? ... s_id=64430

RabidFox
Knight

Post by RabidFox » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:36 am

Best wishes on this venture Graham.

bottg
Site Admin

Post by bottg » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:05 pm

Thanks for that. It is something that had been bubbling away for some time, and then when i was in contact with the Greywood folks about something else, i realised that QUERP was an excellent fit for what i wanted. It is a very fun game, and was also good fun to write!

Pożeracz zwłok

Re: QUERPS Greenskins

Post by Pożeracz zwłok » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:27 am

Only LULU can sell bookz from this line. RPGNOW and DThru removed Greywood publishing from the list. I saw QUERP back then on DT...
I look for QUERP second edition. What's changed with regard to 1ed? It's really simple and funny, but a little rigid (ready to play statistics, without distributing points or sth.).
Death to one of dying mercenaries:
"I'm going to cast two 6-sided dice. If the score be higher than 12 you're safe"