Spring Offer

For the discussion of existing Arion Games sets as well as from other manufacturers, and wishlists for future sets

Moderator: parkusuk

Postby parkusuk » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:01 am

Spring is in the air, and Arion Games is pleased to announce its spring special.
During the month of April, all characters who spend $10 or more at RPGNow or YourGamesNow will receive a FREE copy of a special Lizardman set of paper miniatures.

This set contains a whole tribe of Lizardmen, their Chief, Savants and even their food (!). Also included in this set are 13 full-colour battlemaps showing a Lizardman cave lair to use the miniatures on.

This set will be released commercially in June, but now is your chance to get it early. Simply visit RPGNow or YGN:

http://www.rpgnow.com/index.php?filters ... ers_id=667

http://www.yourgamesnow.com/index.php?m ... 1ef3550d39

and spend $10 or more on Arion Games products before the end of the April 09. We will then, at regular intervals during April, send you a link to the file. It is as simple as that!

Below are some sample images

(It is important to note that to receive this offer, you must allow emails from publishers through the sales site, even if only from Arion Games)

parkusuk

Site Admin

Postby Agathos » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:16 am

parkusuk wrote:Spring is in the air, and Arion Games is pleased to announce its spring special.
During the month of April, all characters who spend $10 or more at RPGNow or YourGamesNow will receive a FREE copy of a special Lizardman set of paper miniatures.

Thanks, Graham! I look forward to receiving this set :)

Could you update the schedule for this year?
Agathos

Postby parkusuk » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:34 am

I should be revising the schedule in the next couple of days, as well as sending out the newsletter. The day job has been a bit mad recently, and i am 2 weeks into lambing....
parkusuk

Site Admin

Postby RabidFox » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:46 pm

The figures look good.

I take it purchases made during GM Week do not count.
Not much else left.
Will have to make some serious decisions.
RabidFox

Postby parkusuk » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:51 pm

I have sent out the first free Lizardman sets, and also have some pictures of some of the minis with some of the battlemats:

Oh, and i have revised the release schedule.....
parkusuk

Site Admin

Postby mozi470 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:10 pm

I hear you, RabidFox. I got so excited about the offer here that I headed over to RPGNow and started perusing for stuff I haven't bought yet. It was a bit late, and I'm the proud possessor of quite a few of these sets,b but then I thought, "Hmm...that Dungeon Bash looks like a good value. I guess I'll buy that and round out my fantasy set, toss in another little one, and I've got my $10." It was only after I'd downloaded and opened the file that I started to recognize the pages. Yep, bought it before and didn't catch it on the page. Ah well, these lizard men look right lovely, and throwing in some more playmats on top? I won't kick myself too hard over that mistake.
mozi470

Postby parkusuk » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:02 pm

We have sent out another batch of Lizardman sets, but there are still some customers who have hidden emails. If you are one, don't worry, you will get your free set.

And remember, there are still 5 days left until this offer ends. And also don't forgt that the minimum spend applies to all orders from RPGNow or YGN over the whole month, not just single orders!
parkusuk

Site Admin

Postby parkusuk » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:47 pm

Ok. Just one day left before the Lizardmen go away for a while.....but when they come back you have to buy them!
parkusuk

Site Admin

Postby parkusuk » Tue May 05, 2009 7:54 pm

We have now completed sending out the free Lizardman set to all those Customers we can identify and email. We are however aware that we have missed some customers who we cannot identify.

Therefore, if you spent $10 on Arion Games products during April and have not recieved the free set, please email us at admin at arion-games.com and tell us what you bought, from which site and on which date(s), and we will send you a link to the set.
parkusuk

Site Admin

Return to Paper Miniatures