Crooked King's Cup

Nuvole!
Hero

Crooked King's Cup

Post by Nuvole! » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:36 am

I feel a bit awkward as I am the first to announce on Arion Games website that Arion Games just published on DriveThru a new AFF adventure set on Titan :shock: 8) :mrgreen:
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/248 ... up?src=sub
Welcome, brave adventurers! You are no doubt walking your way across Titan in search of fame, fortune and more than a little glory, so lend me your ears and I will tell you of a place so foul with the corruption of evil and chaos, and yet so full of the gold and renown you seek, you'll wonder if the risk is worth the rewards.

Do you dare seek out the Cup of the Crooked King, and risk eternal damnation for the chance of more riches than the King of Salamonis himself has ever seen?

Of course, I know what your answer will be.

This is The Crooked King's Cup, an Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2nd Edition adventure for an experienced adventuring party, although it will be easy enough to adjust the statistics of the foes and dangers to suit any level of skill.

Requires the Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2nd Ed RPG
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.

Lorian
Knight

Re: Crooked King's Cup

Post by Lorian » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:54 am

Lol I have been so busy with exams I haven't had time to check the website!
Life is merely a speck of dust on the beach of time...

bottg
Site Admin

Post by bottg » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:48 pm

Thank you for that! I am busy at the moment, so after i got it released, i thought i would do the promotion the next day. Then there were some escaped sheep, walls to rebuild etc and i have only just got around to it.

Yep, it is another cracker from Mr Hicks!

FarsightBlogger

Post by FarsightBlogger » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:20 pm

Thank Graham!

I really enjoyed writing this one, it was really nice to create a location as well as the adventure. I hope people have fun with it!