psi skills

Robb 1
Knight

psi skills

Post by Robb 1 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:52 pm

Has any one used the stellar adventures psionics intheir Fantasy sessions thought it mike make an interesting additional character type.

I was wondering if somthing similar to the D & D 3.5 soul knife character class might work or a school of asthetic psions dwelling in solitude inthe high mountains.

I know theoretically sorcerers spells are a form of psionics but might be fun to try

Will have a play with the soulknife skills and post them my biggest problem from initial reading is the SA psycic weapon drains psi ponts where as d&d soulknives only need 1 power point which never gets used up when they hit so would you allow a single point to be taken any thoughts?

Ruffnut
Hero

Re: psi skills

Post by Ruffnut » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:42 am

Sounds good!
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.

HedgeWizard
Adventurer

Re: psi skills

Post by HedgeWizard » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:52 pm

I actually exprimented with using them some time ago and remembered it worked. I like the shorter lists of spells being easy to learn and took it like different schools of magic.

But it was some time ago so I can’t remember the details of any modifications which I made to the rules. Will read over them again to refresh my memory