What's Next on the Horizon for AFF2e?

Advanced Fighting Fantasy discussion
HedgeWizard
Knight

Re: What's Next on the Horizon for AFF2e?

Post by HedgeWizard » Sun May 31, 2020 11:06 am

SkinnyOrc wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:30 am
nivek wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:54 am
Been lurking here for quite a while poking around here and there (SkinnyOrc, I love your enhancement PDF's!)
Thanks for the encouragement, reminds me to get some other stuff finished! :)
Going by the quality of what you’ve made up to now take it as a given that we’ll always be happy to see more!

SkinnyOrc
Hero

Post by SkinnyOrc » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:22 am

Thanks, I do have one in the works on armour and equipment. It's pulling together various stuff I've posted here and some new bits.

shintokamikaze
Hero

Post by shintokamikaze » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:55 pm

SkinnyOrc wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:33 am
To be fair, Graham has got us a lot of new AFF lately, including Return to the Pit which was eagerly awaited for a long time. On top of that there's the new revision of the rulebook he announced he's working on. Even if that's just prettying it up it's a major job (and I'm hoping for a little more in the way of rule tweaks). With all that and his day job we may have to wait a bit for anything really new.

But seeing as we're talking about it I'll put in my wish list:

1. A magic items book of all the best from the gamebooks, in the same vein as the Pit books and the Titan Herbal. I'm hoping this is Andrew Wright's next project!

2. A Salamonis source book.

3. Conversions of any of the Titan gamebooks and especially the earlier ones. So Citadel of Chaos, Forest of Doom, Deathtrap Dungeon, Island of the Lizard King, Caverns of the Snow Witch and so on. City of Thieves is kind of already covered with Blacksand, although an adventure set there'd be welcome too.
I would like to see more location books like Blacksand and Arion